bearded philosopher

bearded philosopher

Monday, August 20, 2007

builder me


maybe i am loosing what was quintessential to me..a least some time back.my figurehead was to go for it..to achieve higher limits ..yo explore the unknown ..to be strong.these very things look at me weirdly ,questioning my conviction.maybe lot of days spent in idleness has made me incoherent.where are the days when i considered the only value worth pocessing ,intelligence.maybe intelligence was different for me ,its different for me now too.to have a sharp mind without the power to build is incomplete.man's sole need is innovation and to better his power to build.what we must not forget is whatever there is is BUILT from nothing.when do i start to build ,this is the question that irks me.i need to vent out my ideocracy in blogs in forums..but this promise comes as an oath to me and to you.when i start to build God save your ass :)

No comments: