bearded philosopher

bearded philosopher

Sunday, July 8, 2007


this is the end.its getting late at night and i am still bewildered ..more at myself than anybody else.it seems just yesterday when i promised myself i would not love.promises should not be broken ,but such sweet a person came swaying into my life,i couldn't help it.with my knowing without my knowing i fell head over heels.maybe she likes me too ,but has reasons to refrain from letting go.i have gone crazy ,so she agrees,life is strange .i dont feel like letting go,letting her go,and she can't let go off her black box of limitations.we are both stuck.at first i was hurt and i sped away into the streets cursing myself of having comitted the same blunder all over again.later i realized that everything happens for a reason and love is holy and love should be held at a higher position.i no longer felt ashamed of having loved , but instead i felt elated to have loved in such a short time and this was the first time i expressed it.i will wait for u till eternity , i 'll wait for you to come back to me

No comments: